Monday, September 26, 2011

zetti with smeared ink

ok. I was scared of this one.
I thought "zetti" was like bigfoot or something. I had no idea it was an "art style"
turns out it is pretty simple. and way cool!
especially for the add woman in me.. there is basically no boundaries or limits. Bright colors. Mix things that don't go together.. such as humans and animals..
I chose this pic of my beautiful mother in law. I do love her! She has the most amazing smile..
added her to a creature from Smeared Ink..
splashed on some random text and embellies..



go visit the rest of the dt this week and see what fab projects they have in store!

2 comments:

ike said...

Cooool - great creation. I too was a bit scared of this Zetti thing :-) This project worked out really well LUV it :-D
I also like your 'Souless' layout under here - FAB
Hugz
Ike xxxx

Monique's art said...

looks great