Friday, September 9, 2011

Pieces and parts with smeared ink

I am late to the party.. but had to make my project!

I used two smeared ink stamps.. for the member hop

I am working on my book of shadows and this page is starting my "divination" exploration. This is the run "Laguz" meaning flow.


I stamped my nymph with two colors, colored her a bit and stickled her some..
added a heart from candy is dandy. colored it a bit and added some glitter, of course.. You can find these both at smeared ink store

thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the added color and glitter of course!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Scrap Vamp said...

That is fabulous! Love the combination of those stamps! Completely beautiful!

ike said...

This is lovely - I shall be very interested to see more of the Book as it goes along :-)
Hugz
Ike xx