Tuesday, January 3, 2012

OMGOSH! AND A SALE AT SMEARED INK!

I have missed my crafty blog!

With the kidlet and myself being run-down.. I haven't even had one minute to sit at my lil craft table.
I was so sad about it.
but.
I realized..
I think I needed the break.
mentally and physically.
although I find it mostly peaceful.. the creation process for me, is sometimes hard and draining.
yanno?

so.
this week.
back to some normalcy in our lives.
kidlings are back to school.
I am back to work.. super early so I can pick Lacey up from school.
which means

more mommy at home time.

which means (hopefully)

more mommy time. for crafting, for cleaning, for exercising, for cooking, for mommy stuff..

woohoo!

at least for a few weeks until she goes back to the dr and we see what's next.

I will have a project for you soon, I PROMISE!!

in the mean time, check this out!

Photobucket

No comments: