Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A couple "happy's"

I appologize for being awol for a bit. I got an Intestinal Flu last week and it took me a few days to recover.. I am all better now (cross my fingers) and got to sit at my craft table for a minute! woohoo!!


I am making some "inspirational" items to have around me..

Here are a couple I've got done..

This is an altered photo frame. I painted it, added glitter and sealed with decoupage.
 This is an altered clipboard. I covered with Scraps of Darkness's January "Escape kit"
I plan on making a whole lot more!
We all need some Happy in our lives, right?

1 comment:

Arts by Sara said...

Sugar... I think these are awesome and I love the idea behind them! You are very talented and I wanted to make sure that if you need a shoulder or an ear... I am here! I can't wait to see what else you create! Hugs and Have a wonderful day!