Monday, November 21, 2011

Poe me. weekly challenge with Smeared Ink and a huuuge sale!

The weekly challenge over at Smeared Ink is

poe me

I had an extra frame laying around, so I used it :)

I stamped my Heart image from Quoth the Raven set

I added a quote from Poe himself
and some stickles..a little bit of chalking and some embellies..
make sure you visit the Smudgy Antics blog and play along!

there is also a huge sale going on at smeared ink
PRE BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA! 25% OFF AT SMEARED INK!


Hi Everyone!! I'm happy to announce that we are doing a PRE-BLACK FRIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE over at Smeared Ink. All stamps (digital and rubber) are 25% OFF from November 19 - November 25

3 comments:

Monique's art said...

great project, love the glitters

ike said...

Fabulous project - especially with added glitz :-D LUV it xxxzxx

Heather said...

What a neat framed piece of artwork!