Monday, April 11, 2011

some stuff to share

I played in my craft room most of the weekend. hubs was gone with his mom.. so I was lonely. :(
got some projects done and some started...

This was entered in Smeared Ink's monthly card sketch challenge.. I colored up a Femdom image and added a senti from the same set.. added some lace and decorated brads.. simple..

This was also entered in the sketch challenge..for the scrapbook page..
I have been trying to get my mom's album done.. so thought I'd use a pic of her..
it is also simple.. I think it needs more.. but not sure what..


This was just for fun. I made a "fry box" and colored some smeared ink images and the image in the middle ( I can't remember who this came from.. if someone knows, could you please let me know?)
I sprayed some dried flowery stuff.. added some glittery tissue paper.. and taa-daa!

I'll be back soon with my awesome clipboard..

1 comment:

Carol W. said...

Great projects, TFS