Friday, April 22, 2011

A couple new layouts..just for fun

I have been working on layouts for me...
mostly to get my mom's book done.. but also to finish some other.. random pages..

This first one is one for my mama..
I actually journaled a bit..


I think the color combo turned out kinda pretty...

I usually have no clue what I'm going to put on my pages.. I just grab from my stacks..
as you can tell lol..

This next one is a photo of my wedding day..
my best friend from high school and her hubby showed up.. It was kind of a surprise..to me anyways :)
and just recently hubby surprised me on my b-day (fifteen years later) with them showing up at the restaurant! how sweet!!..
anyways.. I had this lil pink doily and added from there..
I chalked and stickled to make it pretty..




I journaled again! I am getting better at this.. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: