Saturday, October 8, 2011

Anything but a card for Stampinsanity and Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween with Smeared ink!

I finished off a can of almonds this week.. mmmmm
and just couldn't throw away the empty tin..

so I recycled!

I am late for Stampinsanity's Anything but a card challenge.. but had to post a project anyways..
I colored Lilith and Kassandra from Stampinsanity with my pencils, cut them out and popped them on.
I gathered some gauzy fabric purchased from the dollar store to make it look creepy..



I used paper from my Scraps of Darkness Passages kit
I also cut a piece of the cork disc into a moon shape.. sponged it with paint and added a little "hangy thing" with a brad
I added some flowers and a little key, also, from my scraps of darkness kit.


I hope you enjoy my project today!
Make sure you check out all the wicked bloggers on my sidebar!

19 comments:

ike said...

Coooool - I love those cute little witches :-) Does this mean you will have to buy more almonds now ? :-D
Hugz
Ike xxx

Scrap Vamp said...

Amazing! Love the papers, flowers, and stamps!

Steph said...

Very cool, I like that fabric. Great job coloring those images, I love how she's flying across the moon.

Sharon Sahl said...

Ooh. I love your anything but a card project!! So many textures and images. Are you sure the nuts are gone?

Works From The Attic by Linda said...

Very creative! Now you get to buy more almonds!

Monique's art said...

very cool project, love it

Unknown said...

Your altered tin looks awesome
Luv Jane xxx

KristyLee said...

Oh wow love your altered tin! Love your images too! Great job!
Peace,
KristyLee

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo adorable! love the recycling and the fab embellies you've added. Those stamps are just too cute! xxD

jennifer said...

great work! love the cute images and embellishments.

Susan said...

Sugar this is so pretty! Love the flower, do you have a star hanging on the moon?
great coloring also!
Susan

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Wonderful project Sugar, just beautiful!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Sugar... I LOVE THIS CREATION!!! The colors, layout, images, goodies... just everything!! I am pinning this one to my Pinterest Acct... Need to use it for inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing it with me!!!

DK Spins said...

Love your recycling project, Sugar! Gorgeous ladies & flowers.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Sugar this tin looks fantastic. The fabric really finishes it off. Love that moon. TFS

MaRyKaY said...

that tin is great. awesome way to recycle. great job on the tin

ldfdesign said...

i love all the dimension in this project! wonderful job!

bonniebluedenim said...

Great display and upcycle, love your pouty witches!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Stunning project Sugar! you make is sound like you just threw it together and the end result is beautiful