Monday, August 22, 2011

A treat box

I have had this little wooden box sitting on my shelf for months.. I finally had something to use it for!
I painted it a glossy black..
colored my Countess digi from Simply Betty stamps.. colored her with my pencils..
added some mesh from my scrapbook store finds..
I found some "treats" to fill it.. along with some ribbon..
sprinkled in some glitter.. cuz everything has to have glitter!
taa-daa! A Halloween Treat box..complete with a vamp to keep me company








I think I'll keep it on my desk at work :)

4 comments:

Gina Lindsay said...

I think it is very cute and would be perfect on a work desk. Love those ribbons!

Unknown said...

Love it wonderful job thanks for joining us at Simply Betty best wishes Angie

amie said...

oh oh oh i love love love !!
this is my favorite digi !!
Cant wait to see you next project for sb challenges !

amiecooper.blogspot.com

Scrappychick said...

wow, love all the sparkle and dimension..totally wicked! Thanks for playing with us at SBS this round :) Good luck!