Thursday, January 13, 2011

Letting it all hang out with Stampinsanity!

I am finally getting around relocating to my crafty mojo-ness..

Today's challenge is to "Let it all hang out" with Stampinsanity SISC42

I made sure to overlap my images and of course I can never keep my goodies on my pages, cards or layouts. So this one was easy!
I colored Katie since, right now, cancer seems to be prevailant everywhere I turn.
I love using this adorable and inspiring image and hope I can send some of these cards to loved ones and acquaintances.
I know my pics aren't the best, but my camera was missing (probably in the kids' room)

Check out the wonderful talent from the rest of the ladies from ward one ------->>>>>>> over there and make sure to leave some comment luv!

Have a great day!!

No comments: