Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 28 of Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween and SSIC33 Spookilicious Halloween

I am using my project for two today!
First is day 28 of The Awesome Smeared and Smudged 31 days of Halloween!!
We are almost done!!! I can't believe I made it this far :)

Then the second is
Spookilicious Halloween from Stampinsanity!
the challenge for ward one (on my sidebar) was to create a spooky awesome Halloween treat!
I used a leftover treat bag from my youngest (those were fun filling for her class party today!) lol
then added some puffy glittery stickers for the "treat"
I colored Lilith and added her to the top :)

Hope you like it!


Check out my sidebar for all the awesome goodies from the 31 days Hoppers from Smeared and Smudged and Ward one from Stampinsanity!!
Have a great day!

13 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Beautiful! What a wonderful treat bag, for anyone!!!

ldfdesign said...

i never know what to do with those leftover bags! wonderful job!

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Cute little candy bag! Love the image you chose!

Daniella said...

Looks awesome! Super cute!

SuzieQ said...

Great treatbag - would love to see your jack 'o lanterns!

Alison said...

This is great! What an awesome treat bag! Lilith looks fab!

Unknown said...

Great treat bag
Luv Jane xxx

Stitchinwitch said...

Fab treat. I love the colouring of Lilith

Steph said...

Cute! Love that you created a bag topper, great idea.

Unknown said...

Great trick or treat bag. Great job on coloring.

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I can see you having to make more of these cute little bags for the end of the week. Great project
Helen x

KC said...

sweet treat bag;) I love the way you colored lilith! so fun!

DonnaMundinger said...

she's just precious!!!! Love your bag! xxD